* Gullett Width: 6.5"(read more...)
* Gullett Height: 8"
* Cantle Height: 3.5"
* Horn Height: 3.25"
* Horn Cap: 2.25"
* Horn is shaped to allow the rider to hold on while cutting a cow, and strong enough to dally or tie on when roping
* Fenders move freely, allowing the rider to get his feet forward for cutting or turning a cow down the fence, and lets him stand up to rope
* Great crossover saddle from ranch work to the show pen to the performance arena
* Narrow, comfortable ground seat
* Stylish design that fits multiple disciplines and multiple uses
Designed for versatility and comfort with a classic cowboy style, the Ranch Cutter is a saddle you can ride all day. With a horn strong enough for roping and a narrow, comfortable seat, the Ranch Cutter is perfect in the arena or at home on the ranch.