* Standard in 8 or 10 inch height(read more...)
* Standard in Black or special order Brown, premium full-grain, oil-tanned, water resistant leather, choice of smooth or rough side out
* Optional hard celastic toe or ASTM F2412-11 approved steel toe (not available for NFPA models)
* Four rows of lock stitching for rock-solid durability
* Completely rebuildable for years of extended life and value
* Lace-in tongue guard and laces included
This is the original Smoke Jumper that set the standard in the forest industry. It's been imitated by virtually every boot manufacturer in the world. But when it comes to the quality of materials and care in craftsmanship, there is absolutely no comparison. Its unsurpassed heritage has spread from wildland fire fighters to hunters, construction workers to truckers, and others who live in their boots and expect the very best. Hand-sewn, stitch-down construction provides the flexibility and comfort that cannot be achieved any other way. If you want the original boot that aced the test of time, this one's for you.